Tell NP Advisers security team acknowledges the valuable role that independent researchers play in Internet security (hereafter named "security researchers"), and encourages responsible reporting of any vulnerabilities that may be found on our site. Tell NP Advisers is committed to verifying and testing potential vulnerabilities that are reported to us by carrying out "Vulnerability tests".
Tell NP Advisers pledges not to initiate legal action against security researchers for penetrating or attempting to penetrate our systems as long as they adhere to the conditions listed below.
Security researchers acknowledge that any and all Vulnerability tests must be conducted against their own data in order to minimize the risk to our members’ data. All Vulnerability tests conducted on data other than their own will be considered a violation of the present conditions.
Tell NP Advisers does not permit security researchers to conduct Vulnerability tests that:
- Cause, or attempt to cause, a Denial of Service (DoS) condition
- Access, or attempt to access, data or information that does not belong to the security researchers carrying out the Vulnerability Test.
- Destroy or corrupt, or attempt to destroy or corrupt, data or information that does not belong to the security researchers carrying out the Vulnerability Test.
Security researchers can privately share details of suspected vulnerability with Tell NP Advisers by sending an email to email@example.com
Please provide full details of the suspected vulnerability so that our security team may validate and reproduce the issue.
The Tell NP Advisers security team commits to the following:
- To respond in a timely manner, acknowledging receipt of your email
- To provide an estimated time frame for addressing the vulnerability
- To notify the researchers when the vulnerability has been fixed by Tell NP Advisers’ security team.
Tell NP Advisers does not compensate people for reporting a security vulnerability, and any requests for such compensation will be considered a violation of the aforementioned conditions.